There are times when it may be necessary for Mandala to put a maintenance status on a wallet. Maintenance is necessary when performing upgrades and updates. Please note that wallet maintenance is not user specific.
When a wallet is in maintenance:
- Transfers to your Mandala account cannot be initiated.
- Unconfirmed deposits should be received once the wallet is back online.
- Withdrawals cannot be initiated.
- A new deposit address cannot be generated.
A wallet may be offline for a variety of reasons:
- The wallet daemon on our server has hung or crashed.
- The developer and the exchange may be in the process of implementing a wallet update.
- There could be a possible fork on the blockchain.
- The wallet is sending orphan transactions or having an issue that requires the developer to work with us on resolving.
If a wallet is in maintenance status, please know that we are actively working on getting the wallet back online in a timely manner.