1. Click on the Account tab at the top right-hand side of the page.
2. Once you are in the Account section, click on the Security tab.
3. To enable this feature, simply download Google Authenticator on your mobile device and scan the QRCode. If you have not downloaded Google Authenticator on your device you will want to do this step first before proceeding with enabling it on your Mandala account. For detailed step by step instructions on setting up the Google Authenticator on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device, click the link below:
4. After you have downloaded Google Authenticator, you will then want to scan the QRCode.
5. Once you have scanned the QRCode and linked the Authenticator with Mandala, input the 6 digit code provided from the app and select the green Enable 2FA button.